This email will discuss special instructions and shipment of your bonsai tree.
Bonsai-South will send you a detailed instructional page with shipment. If there are any specialized instructions other than what will be on your instructional page, I will send you an email. If you do not receive an email from me with extra instructions, then all you have to do is grab your instructions when you unpack your tree.
You will receive an email letting you know your bonsai tree is about to be shipped. You shipment email will also provide you with the FedEx tracking code.
- Trees are generally packed on Sunday for Monday shipment.
- Occasionally, trees are packed on Monday for Tuesday shipment.
- We send emails regarding shipment as soon as your tree is packed.
- If your bonsai tree has already been packed for shipment and you contact Bonsai-South to reschedule or cancel for any reason, you agree to pay a repackaging fee of $75 per our Terms and Shipping.
- If your tree is already in transit, then you are responsible for making arrangements for your tree.
If you have any questions or need clarification about instructions or shipment, please feel free to contact Zach at (225) 784 – 2168.